Holy Cross Mercy School has a very active and ethusaiastic parents association, they are a valuable part of the school community and are vital in ensuring fundraising and organizing social and recreational events for the parents and pupils of the school.
The following are some of the activities in which Parents Associations are involved:
- Organising information/social events for new parents to the school
- Organising welcome events for new students to the school
- Arranging talks on topics of interest to parents, e.g. guest speaker on parenting/discipline etc
- Providing support/organisational input to major school events, e.g. Communions, confirmations,
- Channelling parents views on school policy issues to the Principal/Board
- Contributing to school newsletter
- Helping to organise and supervise extra curricular activities
- Organising Fund Raising Events for the school
If you would like to become part of the parents assocaition please contact the school! All members are very welcome.
Thank you to all who supported our Killarney Memory Tree Fundraiser. Below is some footge of the Memory Tree Launch.
Lights will be available again next Christmas. Contact for further information.