Mrs. Rhonda Healy’s 6th Class– 2018-2019
Holy Cross Mercy School – Rang VI Booklist
Book Rental Scheme -These books along with digital resources are to be rented for the year from the school at a significantly reduced rate comparable to the purchase price of these books new or secondhand. Please note that any rental books that are lost or damaged must be replaced. To be rented from the school:
The total value of your daughter’s school books for 6th Class comes to over €220. These should be rented from the school. The rental books will include textbooks for Gaeilge, English, Maths, Religion and SESE. These books will be given to your daughter when we return to school in the new term. There will be a complimentatry homework diary included in the rental books. Below is a list of items which will need to be purchased over the summer. All copies and school supplies will need to be covered and labelled clearly before the new term begins. Thanking you.
Additional school book & supplies to be purchased:
- Master Your Maths 6 – Book by CJ Fallon (only applicable for children who completed Master Your Maths 5 in 5th Class.)
- 12 x 88page copies
- 1 x A4 Hardback notebook- not spiral
The €80 due before June 14th will cover book rental, insurance, art & craft & photocopying.
Items to be brought on from the last school year:
- 1 x large glue stick
- 1 x packet of water wipes
- Small Scissors
- A4 Gaeilge Gramadach Notebook
- A5 Language Development, Maths Dictionary & Spelling Hardback Notebooks
- Songs & Poems Copy
- A4Ring-binder folder & packet of poly pockets
- A4 Display Folder 40 page
- Irish/English Dictionary
- English Dictionary/Thesaurus – Preferably Collins Pocket Edition (Blue)
- Atlas (Phillip’s Post Primary School Atlas) (Yellow Cover)
- Calculator (simple – not scientific model)
- Maths Set (to include a protractor & a compass)
- Earphones & Stylus (personal set for use with iPad labelled clearly)
- All children will need a neat toiletries bag containing a clean facecloth and hand sanitizer Please note that tippex is not needed for 6th Class – Thank you.
Please label all of your daughter’s belongings clearly.
“I look forward to welcoming your daughter into my 6th Class in September and I wish you all a very enjoyable summer break.” Mrs. Rhonda Healy.